Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Home @ Last!

FINALLY HOME!!
March 29, 2010

Getting Ready to LEAVE!


Goodbye Hospital...I will miss you...NOT!!


Can you see the window washer dude?


Ace said it looked like a fun job.



A Honda Shadow...just like Ace's
I think Ace just said it was only 600cc.


So we got home and got to the steps outside the house and I couldn't go up them. I was like, "OH CRAP!! We never practiced this!!" So there was a li'l bit o' confusion about going up and down steps, which is why I need the babysitter for the next few days b/c I'd be stuck. Anyway, Ace and I figured out a very nice way to go up and down steps.
Du..du..du...THE Steps!


FINALLY!!


YEAH!! FOR BEING HOME!!!

Well, we are home. I just want to thank you all for all your love, prayers, and support. I was looking back through the picture o' me on the ventilator and in that bed thing and I don't like looking at those pictures. It scares me actually. So I can't imagine how friends and family stopped by and was able to look at me like that. Ugh...I looked ugly... Anyway, friends, family, and people we don't even know have been SO kind and generous to us over this past month. We've gotten probably over 100 cards, which is just crazy! Everyone's kindness has been overwhelming.

So what does the road look like ahead for me? Well, for sure I'm not allowed to go back to work for definitely the next 2 weeks; however, Ace would like me to take the next month off. I can see how a month is a good thing though. Also, I have to have a babysitter to watch me for the next couple weeks as well because I can't go up and down steps. So between different ladies o' the church, hopefully, I will be able to have someone babysit me throughout the next couple weeks.



THE END!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I love to see your smile and praise God for answering prayer! Be sure to take ti easy and enjoy your time to just relax! Wish I could be one of your "babysitters"..miss ya! Have a VERY Happy Birthday tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete