Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, March 27, 2010

(25th) New Room-N1071, popsicle, visitors

UPMC Montefiore N1071
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Hospital Count Day: 28


/\/\/\MOVIN' ON UP/\/\/\


This morning I got the wonderful news that I was going to be moved out o' the ICU. I will now be spending the remainder o' my stay on the 10th Floor North in room 1071. It's so much nicer having my own room. I've got a great view, a huge bathroom, and visitors can come see me any time during the day. And best o' all, Ace doesn't have to sleep in the waiting room anymore. He gets a chair right next to my bed. With any luck, we will be out o' here soon.

My own room!!!

I'm super-psyched!

My room has a great view o' the hospital entry. Can't wait to see it as we're walking out the door.

The best part about being out o' the ICU...RASPBERRY POPSICLES!!

Just because I'm out o' the ICU, Ace won't let me slack off on my breathing exercises.

My first visitors in my new room!

This li'l guy can brighten any day.



/\/\/\THE END/\/\/\

1 comment:

  1. yay for being out of ICU! Praising God for the progress you have made each day! We keep praying! :)

    ReplyDelete