Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday (Day 16)

MaGee Women's Hospital.
Saturday, March 13, 2010.

Carol, my old roommate from back in the day when I went to Northland Baptist Bible College, stopped by to visit me. Because it was such a long trip from where she lived, she talked two girls from her youth group into riding along with her.
Carol & Her Girlies.
(Tori, Samantha, & Carol)

All o' us.

Silly Picture...Haha...What fun!

Carol & I--Roomies.


Getting Advice from Uncle Ace.


Caden listening SO attentively.


Auntie Jillie & Caden!



Muah...Kisses.


I Love this Face!


Yummy baby food...



Caden wanting "more"....press PLAY!




Caden "coughing"...press Play.



The best medicine ever!


Caden "shakin' it"...press PLAY.





/\/\/\ Shellana & James /\/\/\


Shellana and James had spent the evening at my sister's house, and then they stopped by on Saturday and spent time visiting, talking, and just chill-axin; and showing off the presents that they got me.
Stylin' Baby...


Shellana painting clovers on me nails.


A li'l pampering & pedicuring does wonders.


Shellana & I took Caden for a Walk.


On our walk, we stopped at the magic piano. Caden just loves music, especially the piano. So we stopped and he just watched the piano play. It was so cute.

Us.


So this is just hilarious!

My Dr--Dr. Scott Richard


...& we are back to my room.


BFF, Sister, Swiss Cake Roll.



Us.


What are you lookin' at Shellana?


My favorite one.


Goodbye guys, thanks SO much for stopping by and visiting me. You two were a real encouragement to both Ace & I. We are so glad that you guys were willing to travel such a far distance. Thanks again for your friendship, your support, and your prayers. We love you guys!


Feet Picture.


Ace's Favorite--TACO BELL!


Yummy Bagels from Panera Bread.

Ace's Hat...
He misses his friends from work.



Ace is sleepy...




/\/\/\ MAMA & ME /\/\/\





She's so cute.


Kisses...MUAH!


My All-Time Favorite Picture.






/\/\/\ THE END /\/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment