Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Momday (Day 4)

March 1, 2010.
Altoona Hospital.

Wow, I can't believe that it's only Monday. It feels like I have have been here forever! Well, today, I was blessed with LOTS o' visitors that stopped by to cheer me up. I'm SO thankful for family and friends that are willing to drive such long distances to be such an encouragement to me.

Vera was in a car accident. She ran her car over the side o' Stone Creek Ridge. She was actually just a few floors above me in the Altoona Hospital! So we were able to call and talk to each other from our rooms. Bob Clark was also in the Altoona Hospital as well. Boy, Pastor Coleman leaves the church and the whole congregation is admitted to the hospital! Haha...poor Pastor! (:

Here is Vera with her neck brace, and (it looks like a jock strap on her head) I'm not sure what she has around her head over her ear. But it's to protect her ear cause they had to put some stitches in her ear.
Vera...She is a One-o'-a-Kind!


This is Lisa, Vera's daughter, she stopped by to pick up Vera and take her to physical therapy and different hospital stuff, so she really quickly visited me in my room. It was a great visit. Her daughter also has Crohn's really bad like me. So we have all become very close. She is a great support system as well...she's a tough one, she is!
Lisa & Me.


Peggy Snare & Gabriel.


I love how he's looking up at her!




Friends are better then any meds!


My newest BFF, Bobbi Jo!


She is just the cutest thing!



(Boobi Jo, Peggy, Gabriel, Me)
Gotta have a feet picture. Who's is whose?


Lyra brought her babies to cheer me up.

How can you not feel better after this?


Lyra has really been a great friend.


Gabie Babie!


Andrea...Ace's li'l buddy.


Ace was upset that he didn't get to see her.


Cuddling in my bed with me!



Can you guess what color the jawbreaker is in my mouth? Also, it looks like Andrea is crying in this picture. She asked for some of my juice, then ended up drinking all the juice that I had. It was really too cute.
Haha...she really cheered me up.


Andrea & I eating CANDY!



Because o' being hospitalized over and over again and always getting placed on the same floor, I get to make friends with a lot o' the nurses. This is Nadine. She just recently got married. So we got to talk marriage and swap wedding pictures...you know, girl stuff! (:
Me & Nadine, RN.


CROHN'S UPDATE:
As o' today, really my lab work was about the same. No change. Continuing with the steriods to combat the Crohns, continue with the pain meds to cover the intense pain, and wait till things get better!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment