Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tuesday (Day 12).

MaGee Women's Hospital.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010.


/\/\/\ IV Dressing Change /\/\/\

My IV had some leakage and bleeding, so they put a call out to the IV tech and she came back to change my dressing. It wasn't the greatest fun I've ever had, let me just tell you what. (:
Cleaning the Site.


Using peroxide...it burned, BADLY!


But I lived through it...WHEW!

All nice & clean.


Doesn't it look nice?

/\/\/\ More Sleepiness /\/\/\

Boy, I must've been really tired.

Like my bruise on my left cheek?


My Favs: Kenny, Me, & Liz.


Dr. Richard & Me.
He's totally my favorite.
Can you tell? MUAH!

Well, Dr. Richard stopped in to my room to discuss the latest update. He also wanted to discuss the newest possibilties with me. The words that were brought up were: ileostomy, colostomy, etc... These words all came as a shock to me and I cetainly didn't think in these extreme terms. So now decisions need be made and we have to figure out where to go from here. So you can pray for wisdom.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment