Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tuesday (Day 19).

UPMC Montefiore N1262
March 16, 2010

Annie is one o' the infectious disease doctors at UPMC. She is very sweet and is working on getting rid o' the C-Diff.


Me & Annie




Me and my nurse Darlene, she is sweet to.


Getting ready to remove the dressing. We're not sure what the arrow was for...maybe "This Side Up"

Tada...7 inch incision closed with 25 staples.



A Closer Look...
If we can convince the surgeon to do two horizontal incisions I will have a permanent 6-pack





/\/\/\FREE FOOD/\/\/\

When I'm in the hospital, Ace gets a lot o' meals from what the nurses bring me since I am usually too sick to eat. But since I'm on NPO, they weren't bringing any food. The nurse noticed that Ace was getting hungry so she had them bring him a guest tray...FOR FREE!! Here is what they brought him.

  • Beef and vegetable stew with a biscuit.
  • Rice.
  • Peaches in JELL-O.
  • Roll.
  • Lemon Tea.
  • Strawberry Ice Cream.
Lunch



  • Pasta with meatballs.
  • Tossed Salad.
  • Mixed Vegetables.
  • Roll.
  • Lemon Tea.
  • Banana Cake.
Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment