Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Babysitter....Ashley

BABYSITTER--ASHLEY SNARE

Funny how I used to babysit Ashley when she was li'l, and now the tables are turned! She stayed Thursday night in the guest bedroom and then babysat me all day, while Adam was at work! We had lots o' fun, and she is a GREAT babysitter!! (:


My li'l sister's bed...GREEN
Ash, you can come over ANY time!


Gotta have a feet picture.

Ashley needed a dress for the sports banquet coming up, so I told her where to find all my old "nice" dresses, and she brought them all down. So we had a short "photo shoot" trying on all the dresses!! Haha....
Me & Ash.

Bridesmaid dress for Hannah & Fred's Wedding.
We were pretty sure we found the right dress!!

No...these ones won't do.

She was fixing the light...
but not this dress either.

The "I-think-we-found-the-dress" face!!
It just so happens to be MY Wedding Dress!!

YES! I will wear this to the sports banquet.


Then we put tattoos on our face
Notice we are using wet paper towels!


The finished products...
Pink/Orange Hearts!


Our storm door is pretty much trash. It doesn't latch. It doesn't have that screen thing in it. It's just poopy. (Don't worry, Ace said he will fix it in the next week or two.) Anyway, Ashley loved crawling thru the hole where the screen was supposed to be! I thought it was hilarious, so I tried to capture a few shots.
She started this way and realized,
it wasn't going to work.

REDO
Getting us drinks...it was HOT outside.

Yeah, this way is better.


Me working on my Thank You Cards.
there were thousands o' them!

This is my concentration look.

We had a surprise for Ace
when he got home...


A Tattoo!! Isn't it nice?!?
(& no money was taken from the tattoo fund!)

Ace trying to pretend that we weren't there.




/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

And now...the reenactment picture.

Many o' you may or may not know, but when Ashley Snare was li'l she idolized me! I played the flute, she wanted to play the flute. I did this, she wanted to do that. (Her poor mother!). Anyway, her mom took a picture o' me when I came over to babysit her. She was so excited that I was coming that she didn't even look at the camera. Here is the picture from oh so very long ago...
2000

Our Version o' the above picture.
(2010
)
So did we do a good job staging it. I mean look we even wore the colors. I wore a pony tail, put my hands in my mouth. Ashley wore all black, folded her hands in her lap. Finally, we staged it in the kitchen like the "old" picture. Anyway, we thought this would be funny!

I'm very very thankful for all the people who have helped babysit me over the past week. Whenever I can't find anybody, Terry Snare usually just comes and gets me. I'm sorry I don't have any picture o' me and Terry, so I will use an old picture o' us, cause we look so good in it! (:
Thanks Terry for everything you've done. You really are amazing. It's also been fun to have different "talks" just the two o' us. So thanks. Also, sorry that I didn't take any picture o' all the times I came to your house. Haha...you'd think I'd be better about that sorta thing. Thanks Again...you are AWESOME!!! LOVE YOU!! MUAH!!


/\/\/\ THE END /\/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment