Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little League Game

Some o' my babysitters that watch me have kids that play sports. So They take me to their games. How fun is that! A newly wed couple that hasn't been married for a year yet, going to other people's kids games.


My camera did this weird thing to me.


Me in my cocoon.



Adam made it to the game too!!

There is this funny story about how wherever I sit, the baseball is hit in my general area. And precisely as foretold...a ball from the Jr. High Baseball game came right at me and hit Ashley right in the head and bounced over the instruction league over the fence. We nominated Julia to retrieve it for us. She obliged, we got pictures.

Jumping OVER the fence.


Grabbing the ball
(Note the li'l kids in the background)

...and jumping back over.

The evening was fun.
We got FREEZING cold.
But we were able to watch the game!

/\/\/\ THE END /\/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment