Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Babysitter--Joyce

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Babysitter, Joyce!

Joyce Brubaker babysat me Tuesday. She took me outside, it was a lovely day and the wind was blowing pretty strong...I didn't blow away though she thought I did the one time when the chair when blowing up the hill. We watched her husband Brian fly a kite in the windy weather. Her girls came home from school and Becca played Connect Four with me. We had smoothies...which were AMAZING (and I drank all o' mine!)!! Then when Ace came to pick me up, Joyce had made us all pineapple chicken on the grill, asparagus, rice, and applesauce. It was very nice to not have to worry about making dinner so that was lovely. When Ace ate his he said he wasn't sure whether or not he would like pineapple with his chicken, but he said it was really delish. Her girls Rachel (who coincidentally has the same birthday as me) and Becca are SO sweet. It was fun to just see them in a different setting other then church! (: So THANKS...Brian...Joyce....Rachel...Becca....You guys are GREAT! And again, I am terrible b/c I took not ONE picture from my day with Joyce. I'm a terrible person...sorry!! Next time...next time. I'm going to be better at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment