Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stitches in Pitt

Adam took off work to take me up to Pittsburgh so that the surgeon could remove my 8 stitches. Oh the excitement! Of course, I had to document our trip!! Here are some o' the pictures that were taken.

Behold, the City o' Pittsburgh.

Getting Closer Now.

My Belly...Stitch FREE!!

Can you count 8 Stitches?


When I was sick, Adam promised to take me to the gardens if I lived...well, got better! So after my stitches were out, we walked like 500 miles to the Gardens. I was worried I wouldn't make it back. It was very tiring.
At the Gardens.

Without the Hat.

All went well!
Stitches were Out.

/\ /\ /\ THE END /\/\/\

No comments:

Post a Comment