Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, October 2, 2010

9.31--Half Birthday

So, Ace has never in his life heard o' a half birthday! Can you believe that? Half birthdays are probably one o' my favorite thing, mainly because there is cake, cupcakes, or some form o' food that is involved!! Also, family is my favorite, so I love it. Anyway, I'd actually forgotten about my half birthday and here's what happened!
Ace surprised me with presents!!



PRETZELS are my favorite!!




He got me a MOVIE!!



Mark Wahlberg is my other favorite!



An Oreo Pie, shaped in a heart!
(Insert "aww" here!)



I Love this GUY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment