Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10.22--JC Blair Hospital (FRI)

Friday October 22, 2010.

While everyone get's so excited and says, "It's Finally Friday!" or "I'm so happy it's Friday!" Well, today was a lot better for me, pain wise; however, I'm ready for Tuesday!! I'm scheduled for my surgery here on the 26th to do another round o' lithotripsy to break more o' the stones up! My mother stopped by at lunch time after she finished teaching her classes. It wasn't real long because it's deer season so she had to rush home.

I didn't have any visitors all day that stopped by, just my nurses and doctors. So the next few pictures are my nurses from second shift, I figured I better get my picture quota for the day!! Haha...so here are:
My Medical Personnel

My Urologist...Spencer Long, M.D.



My Awesome Nurses on Second Shift.



Michelle, R.N.



Misty, R.N.



Kristen, R.N.


Finally Some Visitors
The Donnelly family stopped by for a Friday late night visit. Boy, did we have a great time. They are such a precious family. They were such a blessing, and they were super sweet! That visit meant SO much to me, especially cause they stayed till pretty late! Thanks for stopping by, visiting me, bringing the sweet gifts, and singing for me. You guys were really amazing and super fantastic!!

David & Katrina with their goodies they got me.



Kelsy coloring some signs for my door.



Kara and Me. She's growing up so fast.



Jenny, thanks darling for stopping by!



Our visit--Kelsey, David, Kara, and Me.
Please note Katrina in the background with Ace.



Kara and Me...Seriously, we're so cute!



Katrina coloring with Ace.





She is such a flirt!! (:



Katrina has always had a crush on Ace for the longest time. At church, she continually flirts with him. One day as we were walking into church and Katrina was walking passed us headed the opposite way, they started flirting. She smiled and giggled at him, so he smiled at her, she acted bashful and hid her face behind her shoulder. BAM!! She tripped an fell straight on her face. Poor girl was screaming. We thought for sure that she'd smashed her face and broken either her nose or knocked out a tooth.

Well as her and Ace were coloring together, we opened a bag o' Swedish fish that they had gotten as a present for me. These kids LOVE those li'l fishes. So Katrina walked over to the other side o' my bed where the bag o' fish were, she grabbed a handful o' fish, started to walk away, and then turn around to get another handful, but not before asking me a question. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said, "Miss Jill, can I get some for your dad?" I started dying laughing. Haha...she thought Ace was my dad! Haha...how cute. I said that she could totally have a handful o' fish...for my dad!! She is such a dollface!
How am I supposed to compete with her?!?



Right before they left, they sang a song.
(You can see how late it was...check out the clock!)




What was left from the BIG bag o' Swedish Fish.





Haha...the kids really loved the fishes!




That's ok...less calories to go to my hips!




A sweet present from my daughter, Shaun.


Kiley came for a visit...
(Had a great time talking...MUAH!)



Us playing with some ketchup and a straw.
(It looks like we are lookin' at a pregnancy test.)




Haha...we look so funny! Love silly faces!



Kiley love you and am so proud o' you!


I'm so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful husband. I couldn't have asked for a better guy, for real! Don't know if Ace realized what he was getting into when he married me, and he's probably rethinking everything. He's had probably enough excitement o' me on my death bed and 6 hospitalizations in our first year o' marriage! Again, God knew exactly what he was doing when he picked him out for me. Love you, baby!
Ace & Me.



Me & My Honey! MUAH...LOVE HIM!!



Jesse stopped by the hospital to visit me around 10:30 or 11:00. When he got to the hospital the doors were locked, so he had to go in through the Emergency Room Entrance and then he just walked right in up to my room! My nurses were cool about him stopping by. He stayed around here till almost 1:00 a.m. Good times with the li'l brudder!! Love him!
Word Homie!! Yo-yo-yo playa!!



My Li'l Brudder and Me...GOOFY!!


So earlier in the day, I was a li'l bit depressed that I didn't get any visitors, but they were just here later. My first visitor came around 5:30 and last one left around 1 a.m.

SUM-UP:
  • Nurses.
  • Doctor.
  • Visitors.
  • Just pain management.
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment