Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.10.10--Cycle Ride

You guessed it, yup, another cycle ride!! The day was warm, not hot, the sun was mostly behind the clouds, so it was freezing for me!! Haha...You will see how I was really "bundled" up. We went on a ride up to Raystown Lake. The one part o' the Lake is called the point, and then a lil farther down is "The Spill Way", which is where they let the water out more or less. What a great day for a ride. The green leaves all over the hills, were dabbed with red, orange, and yellow as the colors are starting to change.

Whindy Roads.



More curvy roads...


Last time, Ace and I were at this place, the Park Ranger yelled at us, cause apparently you can't be out at the over look past like 8:30 p.m. Pretty crazy!


The Point.



More o' the Point.


The Dam.



Oh Look, Me in the mirror...and the Dam.



See that dip where the trees aren't there?
That is where "The Point" picture was taken.

That's where we just were.



Uncle Chucky...



Out by the Spill Way.



The pagoda...wonder how they made that roof.



Adam taking random pictures...



I'm Flying...like on The Titanic.



Looking out at the boats.



I was the Flag Girl (w/more clothes) at the Races.



...and they're off!
The big boat, gave the li'l boat a head start.



A Pretty Tree.



US...



We Look GOOD!



The Spill Way.



This is the spill way. They let that thing down and then the water spills down those slide looking things. So that is pretty much how it works. My dad's house that he grew up is under the Lake. There are lots o' stories about many houses and dead bodies that are under the lake o' people that didn't want to leave; however, that's just a story. Anyway, Ace learned a lot about Raystown Lake! WAHOO for Chucky and Decker knowing SO much about the lake and the history, etc...
A Close Up o' the Spill Way.



US...Riding...



The Green Mountains dabbled with color.



Our Shadow, riding our Honda Shadow!
(Get it?)



This is one o' my favorite pictures...



Green Lake Scum.
So this pond was green, green with algae.



Driving slow and safe!



On the Highway...CRUISING!!



Weeeeee...



I love when he puts his arm on my leg.



The clouds are gorgeous!



What am I talking about...
I am gorgeous!



The mountains, trees, and golden fields.



More o' the fields...



Trees...



Ok, so I had gum and this is me spitting it out while we were driving. I tried to get a picture o' me spitting it out and it being in the air. So...can you see the glob o' gum?
Spitting...



This is one o' my favorites!



I think the trees look cool...and so do I!!



Love this too...so many great pictures.



Leg/Feet Picture...



So much fun!



Go to the light...



You can see Decker's front bike wheel on the far left.
Decker left the pack and went home.



This is the "green" look...



This is the "fall" look...
...and then there were two...



A hawk?



Then Chucky & Tam turned off to go home.



The mountains, the sun, some trees
--end to a great day!



On the Honda Shadow..and our shadow!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment