Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10.9--Hartslog Day

Hartslog day is a big deal around here. It's located in Alexandria, PA. Many people bring there handmade items, baked goods, and miscellaneous junk that they want to sell.
US...at the beginning o' Hartslog Day.


Here is a list o' things that they had at Hartslog Day:
  • Old man faces whittled in deer antlers.
  • Candles/sprays/smell goods.
  • Wooden Boxes that opened secretly.
  • Wire Trees.
The following are pictures o' trees (obviously), but they are made from wire. These creations were probably my absolute favorite. They were so unique, aren't they?
Willow Tree.



Tree with Flowers (jewels).



Tree in the Wind.


  • Pottery.
This guy was so personable. He made pottery and explained what we were doing. It was so awesome to watch him do his thing. Here are a few pictures o' his pottery-making.
His pottery stand/seat thing.



No Electricity, he used his foot to spin the wheel.



Forming the pot with his hands.



See...it's becoming a pot.



Me with my caramel apples.



Lots o' CARAMEL!!!



The End o' Hartslog Day...Adam was exhausted!

THE END!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello -

    I stumbled upon your blog while looking for pictures of a rotating hospital bed. I feel a little guilty, but I could not help but to read about your recovery. I know that this comment doesn't have anything to do with this blog entry, but I couldn't leave without at least leaving a comment.

    Good to see you are doing much better these days. Hope you continue to have good health and happy days.

    Cheers - Mike B

    ReplyDelete