Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, October 22, 2010

10.21--JC Blair Hospital (THURS)

Thursday
October 21, 2010.

Last night was the worst night o' my life. Today was an awful day as well, pain wise. The medication needs adjusted to a stronger dose...it was not cutting it.

It was so nice to have Terry stop by and visit me. She did a wonderful job o' cheering me up and we talked about LOTS o' things and it was interesting to hear some o' her "motherly" wisdom. She also was a great encouragement to me spiritually. I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends. If you notice in the picture below, I'm laying all crooked and backwards, I was in a ton o' pain and had finally found a position o' comfort!
What a blessing!!


Can you guess which is which
Grams/Fae? or Fae's/Gram?





Gram and Fae Reihart stopped by for visitation.



It was after Gram and Fae left, I started to feel really really sick. My pee, which was dark red, obviously had lots o' blood in it. Also, upon urination, I'd literally be biting my hand. It felt like I was peeing fire, not to mention the intense, stabbing pain in my back. After I talked to the nurse, who then called the doctor, who then came in to examine me; he diagnosed me with hematuria and started me on Pyridium to help with the pain.

You can watch the color o' my pee change from peach, red, dark red, orange/red...I bet you are jealous that your pee isn't cool colors like my pee!! (:

I call this color--Tinted Tangerine.



I call this color--Crimson.



I call this color--Black Cherry.



I call this color--Grape.



I call this color--Amber



Bobbi Jo and I, on her 3x visiting me!



Haha...Silly Faces...Aren't we too much?



Can I say How much I love this girl? LOTS!!!




WHOOPS, we lots mama!








We ha so much fun taking all these pictures!




This is my all-time favorite.
Dang, we look GOOD!




Crazy/Silly Faces



Silly Sistas...it's almost like we're twins!



I Love You, Ash!
(My wonderful li'l sista.)


SUM-UP:
  • Visitors (Terry, Gram, Fae).
  • Hematuria.
  • Visitor (Ashley)
  • Lots o' Pain.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment