Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, October 24, 2010

10.24--JC Blair Hospital (SUN)

Sunday
October 24, 2010.
Since we couldn't go to church, for obvious reason, I decided to use this day to remind myself o' some things God has done for me and count a few o' my blessings.

WOW!! There is so much to be thankful for with this hospital stay. (1) The first thing that I'm thankful for is my wonderful hubby!! He is incredible, and I'm totally convinced that he can do anything!! (2) Adam doesn't have to drive far to see me. He can stay later cause he doesn't have an hour drive to and from to visit. He can also get more rest and still spend time with me. So that is the biggest thing. (3) Visitors that stop by to cheer me up brighten my day. It's always very very hard when I have to get admitted into the hospital in Altoona because not too many people want to travel all the way to Altoona. So if not too many people want to travel to Altoona, that means next to no one will want to travel out to Pittsburgh. Words cannot describe how much it means to me to have visitors stop by. Whether they stop for 10 minutes or 10 hours, it's all the same for me!! (4) Another thing that I'm thankful for is the wonderful nursing staff. I truly have the greatest nurses o' all time. Some nurses can be nice and some can be SO mean. Ugh..those mean and nasty old ladies need to just retire. So there are tons o' things to be thankful for.

I had many visitors visit me today, and that was truly a wonderful time. So here are the pictures o' my day and the visitors.


* Visitors *
The Phares Family...love these guys!




Silly Phares Faces.




Essie and Me...this woman is amazing!!



My sweet buddy, Austin!


Cute li'l Breanna and Me.



We both are SO accident prone!!


Visitors #2
Amy & Zane Gladfelter
Amy and I are really good friends. Billy, who is Amy's husband, works at the prison with me. They have a baby boy, Zane! So...that is how we all know each other! (:

Zane loved playing with Ace!




Well, hello there!



Zane couldn't take his eyes off me!




What a cutie?



Zane having fun getting thrown around!




Haha...not sure what Amy is doing?




Yeah...much better...we're so cool!!


Visitors #3
Rachelle & Tyrell Peck
Rachelle and I went to high school together. We've been good friends since she first came to the school in 9th or 10th grade I think. I'm not sure exactly. Anyway, we also ended up going to the same college for two years. Tyrell is Rachelle's foster child. He's such a blessing and so full o' energy. So that is how I know Rachelle and Tyrell.

Tyrell and Rachelle Peck.




Tyrell loves making silly faces...My FAV!!


Bold

The three o' us! Don't we look good!!



Haha...Rachelle and I...Tyrell took this one!



Tyrell really enjoyed taking pictures o' us.




Tyrell and his "Foster Aunt Jill".



I absolutely LOVE this one.



Boy after my own heart...loves silly faces!



This freaks me out a li'l bit!



Me & My Buddy!



As you can see the boys got along fine.
Note: This is UP!



Yeah, they were made for each other!
NOTE: This is down!


They even had a secret hand-shake!

The end o' the secret hand shake.



Visitor #4
Mama (Cindy) McCracken
I met Mama when I was born. She took one look at me and thought, "Oh boy, this one is going to be ornery! I'm in deep doo-doo!!!" She was right...

Me & MY Mama!!



She loves kissing me...



It looks like Mama is hiding behind me.

Thanks to all the visitors who came today!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment