Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, October 22, 2010

10.20--JC Blair Hospital (WED)

Post-Surgery

Wednesday
October 20, 2010.


Ashley stopped by for a visit before heading back to school.
Love My Li'l Sista!! (:



Thanks for visiting, sista!
Love You! MUAH!

(P.S. See Stephen hiding behind the curtain?)



Linda stopped by after craft class!


We like our silly faces!



Bobbi Jo painted my nails!



Me--"Why's my IV beeping?"
Nate--"It wasn't me!"
Me--"Wonder why it's not working right."
Nate--"I didn't do it!"
Acting out what happened!




Nate, Me, Bobbi Jo...they really cheered me up!
Com back and visit soon, guys!



Me & Nate...Haha...we look AWESOME!!



Adam stopped over for lunch when they brought my tray. Wondering if they brought me anything good, he asked what I was having for lunch. I wasn't sure so I picked up the "What's For Lunch" printed menu paper. It stated Steak & Cheese Sandwich, Potatoes, Sherbert! "Hmm...Steak and Potatoes?" Adam excitedly asked (because that is his favorite). Upon Opening the lid off the plate o' food it revealed Pizza and Lemon Marange Pie!! So I just had to take a picture o' my Steak and Potatoes!
Steak & Potatoes? or Pizza & Pie?




Because I've been in so much pain, I couldn't wash my hair. So when Stephen Fisher stopped by to visit with me, he helped me wash my hair over the sink. I threw my head into the sink, he filled up my water picture to rinse out the soap, and the maternity floor had lots o' baby shampoo, which is what we used to wash my hair. I



All done



My Strainer...hope to find THREE stones in here!!




First, I have to pee into this hat.
(As you can see it's a li'l bloody.)


Then you pour the pee through the strainer.
My hubby is such a great help...see?



I think this is a cool picture!
(just don't think this is pee.)



Just a li'l bit bloody.

SUM-UP:
  • Post-surgery.
  • Extremely sore.
  • Hematuria (Bloody Urine).
  • Silly Menu.
  • Lots o' Visitors.
  • Clean Hair.
  • Painted Toes.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment