Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.9--Visit with the Doug, Heidi, & Caden.

Babysitting with Johnny!
July 9, 2010.



When I got out o' the hospital, my honey couldn't pick me up because he was working. So, Doug drove up and picked me up, I stayed with them for a day, and then I traveled home. It was wonderful being able to spend time with Caden, Heidi, and Doug. Here are some pictures.


What a handsome li'l man.



Playing on the laptop.




Into electronics already!!




Lovin' those cheeks.



Want to eat this li'l guy!




Caden with Aunty Jilly!



Watching Madagascar.




Caden LOVED feeding Uncle Johnny fries.




A few went up Johnny's nose! (:



Sitting with Uncle Johnny.



Cute li'l #7!!



Feet picture.



Caden playing on the steps.




Caden loves Johnny.




Loves him enough to bite him!! (:



So who wants Johnny & I to babysit YOUR kids?



At the end o' a long day, Johnny offered to take me home so Adam wouldn't have to drive 6 hours just to have me back home. So we drove all the way home and surprised him. He was sleeping on the couch so he was still waking up when he opened the door. I tried to scare him...but he was still waking up. He wasn't even sure anybody even knocked. So he was kinda scared. Anyway, here is the video!! Enjoy!


It was a wonderful trip home, and it was oh so great to be able to spend time with family! (Haha...family!) I'm also very thankful for my wonderful brother, Johnny, who was willing to drive me home so my honey didn't have to drive 3 hours out to pick me up (after working all day) then driving 3 hours back home. Thank you Johnny!! (: Also, thank you to my sister, Heidi, my brother in law, Doug, and li'l Caden for opening up their home and for picking me up from the hospital. Family is amazing!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment