Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, July 1, 2010

30-- CD...Vogels, Gearharts, & Amy.

Altoona Regional Hospital
Wednesday, June 30, 2010.


It's been great to see the Lord work through different people during these tough times. I got a phone call from a cell phone number that I didn't recognize. Low and behold it was Glenda Vogel, a sweet lady from my church. She said that she was going to a hair place to get her hair cut and all done up, she had heard that I'd been looking for this special shampoo that my doctor had recommend. Because o' my extreme alopecia (hair loss) from not getting enough nutrients, my doctor suggested I start using this medicated shampoo. If I didn't start something soon, I would began to go bald. So it was awesome to hear that Glenda had a coupon and felt she wanted to help me out in this way. So she did. She went and got her hair all fixed up and then got me my medicated shampoo moose stuff, and some other vitamins.

Me, "special shampoo", & Glenda.

...watching, "I be in my studio, studio..."



Kids playing "Slap the Jacks"!


Oh, Nate!! (:




Scarlett...such a sweet sweet soul!


...and then there is ornery Nick!


Jill, "Nick, can you take a picture?"

Nick, "Ok, which button is to zoom?"

Jill, "This one up here on the top."

*Camera takes a picture*

Jill, "That was the picture taker button!"

Nick's picture on learning how to zoom.


Bobbi Jo...one o' my besties! (:


A li'l confusion as to the theme.



Haha...this picture makes me giggle so much.


My favorite buddy, Nick!!


Cassandra, she always has a hug for me! (:


Silly Picture...


Haha...Love the face, Nate!




Hehe...we are so adorable, right?


Me and the Good Witch, Glenda.
Haha...that's what she reminds me o', you know,
from the wizard o' Oz?
Glenda the good witch from the something?


Amy stopped by for a quick visit and she said, "Jill, I think you have a white hair! Although my hair is falling out in clumps, I was willing to sacrifice this long strand o' white hair! Holy crap, does this mean I'm getting old? Or does it mean that I'm getting wiser?
Can you see the white hair?


Me & Amy, she's another one o' my besties!

Thanks to all o' you who took time out o' your day to come by and cheer me up! You may not think a few minutes o' your day is just a few minute, but you will never know how much it means to me. Seriously! I love you all!! I am truly blessed with the greatest friends on this earth, I promise! I love you all so much!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment