Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, July 18, 2010

7.6-7.9--Visitors, Walk, going home.

Last Days.
July 6-9, 2010.


Some visitors stopped by the hospital. Here are the pictures from their visit.

Kylie & I.


Ashlynn, Carlie, & Kylie--came to visit.



They told me I could eat food
...they brought me fish! YUCK!




My nurse -- Heather.



Johnny was in charge o' pushing the IV.



They are cool, right?




They think they are b-b-b-b-bad...



Johnny and his new bike.



Jason's Bike (but really it's Vicks bike).



The boys took me for a walk.



Feet Picture.



All o' our feet!




Trying out Johnny's Bike.



Me & Johnny.



Thanks Johnny for coming to visit.



Lookin' at the IV...




WAHOO!!! I love visitors!



Li'l Brother...



Johnny being silly...



This is FRANCO!



Jason and I...





I call profile picture.



The boys took me out to see their bikes.



Me riding on Johnny's bike and
Jason running after us with the IV.




Yeah, these boys are BAD.



Don't you love my cards?
(Most from my li'l sis Ashley!)



Packed all my stuff up.



Finally got the OK to go home!



Doug came to pick me up...



...and then we broke down on the side o' the road.



So, Doug had to call for someone to pick us up.



PICC Line Bruise.



Sweet Bruises.

So we finally made it to Doug & Heidi's house. Mr. Roberts had to come pick us up off the side o' the road. So thankful to be out o' the hospital. Hopefully it will be a L-O-N-G time before I have to go back. BLAAA!!! Glad Ace had a wonderful time in Canada...I hope to see him soon!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment