Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.11--House

Porch & Garden Makeover
July 11, 2010.


I've been wanting to make the front o' the house look nice for a long time, and finally found the perfect day to give it a make over. A dear friend, Stephanie Fisher, came over to the house, helped me pick out flowers, pillows, table, and fix up the porch so it looks more "Jilly"! Haha...get it? Jill-y! Anyway, enjoy the pictures o' my updated porch!



A small splinter from all the hard work.



Sitting Area
Complete with table, pillows, and flower.




All my new flowers!



My favorite flower that love FULL sun--
My Celosia.




My beautiful white Daisy!



Orange Marigolds.



Orange impatiens.



Pink impatiens.

I hope you enjoyed my li'l front porch tore. Sorry, I didn't take a "before" picture. That wasn't very smart. Anyway, if you are looking for our house just look for bright cheerful colors!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment