Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.13--Beth's Visit.

Bonding with Bethany
July 13-14th, 2010.


A dear friend, Bethany stopped by for a visit. It was oh so very wonderful that she had the opportunity to stop by and spend the evening, night and morning with Adam and I. Here are some o' the pictures. We kinda forgot to take pictures till Bethany and I were both getting ready to leave to travel home/to go to work (respectively).

Beth & I.
(Can you tell it's early in the a.m.)



Off to work...long drive home.



Gotta have a feet picture. (:



Boo...Beth's going Bye Bye.
Boy, does she look sad.

What a great visit. Wish she would have been able to stay longer. Hopefully she will come back to visit again soon, when we maybe aren't soo tired! (: Haha...what a wonderful girl Bethany is. I just love her so much! Come back and visit again soon, my dear.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment