Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7.16--Barton Visit.

Visiting Caitlyn Mae
July 16, 2010.


My cousin Julie just recently had a li'l baby girl on Thursday, July 15, 2010. The labor and delivery all went WONDERFULLY with no complications and Julie was not in too much pain; however, she contracted an infection which she then was stuck in bed for a week. So I decided to drive out to her house to help with food, cleaning, playing with Cody, and anything else that she wanted/needed done. So here are some pictures o' my visit. What blessings they are! (:

Me & Caity Mae! (:


Pammy Girl & I & Caity Mae!
It was SO good to see her!



Sleeping peacefully.



A VERY Proud Grammy!



Such a Sweetie! (:



She has a TON o' dark hair!



Cody with Sissy!
This is a picture o' Cody's dog, Woof, holding Caitlyn.


I just wished that we lived closer, so that we could hang out more together. They are such a lovely family. I love them so much. It was great to hang out with them. I can't wait to see them again in August! (:


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment