Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, December 9, 2011

(8.15)--Babysitting Cassie

Dear Sweet Cassi...

This li'l girl is so stinkin' precious and Ace and I just love her to death. So one afternoon she came over to our house, and we had the pleasure o' babysitting her for the afternoon and evening.

Yes...this was a really BIG flower...


See it's as big as our heads!!


Climbing up for picture in the tree...



Such a doll...my fav picture o' us.



Yes...we made it up the tree...


We are dressed the same and doing the same pose.

Looking for bugs down in the tree hole...

Ace lifting her up to see inside...any bugs?

Jumping out o' the tree to Ace...


What a good catch...love her face here...

She was most likely screaming and/or giggling...

Next we threw rocks into the river...

Yeah...she sure loved it...

Her new buddy, Ace...

Walking on the rocks...step...step...step...

Jump...jump...jump...

Me and my good buddy Jac...
AKA---JAC & JILL (:

Anybody looking to buy a new bike?!?

The jumping sure wore my arms out...

Pointing at the ducks in the river...


Me...o' course... (:


Shoulder Ride from Uncle Ace...


I believe I can fly....


Sporting my honey's YBC hat...



Haha...it was scary coming down the hill...

This was our bag o' treasure...

YAY!!! We are almost home!! (:

We had a great time watching Cassi. She was oh so good and we really enjoyed spending time with her and the walk was so much fun as well!! How awesome to have kids to enjoy!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment