Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

(9.22)--Grove City Appointment

After my doctor's appointment out in Pittsburgh, I drove up to Grove City to spend the weekend with Doug, Heidi, and Caden. Doug and Heidi are always so busy with church, youth group, meetings/counseling sessions, music ministry, accompanying specials for church, piano lessons, and coaching soccer. During my visit, it was nice to be able to watch Caden so Doug and Heidi were able to be a ministry to others.

Here's what we did...

Caden making faces in the mirror...

Caden's Angry Face


Next we went outside to play.

He loaded all his "children" in his car.

He can't have a leaf stuck to his shoe!

"We're going to go visit Auntie Jill today!"


He brought them to my house and we had fun playing.


Then it was time to leave, but not before giving...

...Hugs...

...Kisses...



...Knock...knock...




....and finally...High Fives...



(Yes, I did all o' that with EVERY ball!!!!)


"Say CHEESE!!!!"
Wonder where Caden learned this from??

They were acting up...


After not listening, Caden had to put the ball in time out.

As you watch the video please note:
He tells the ball that he's not obeying
He sets the microwave timer (beep-boop-beep-boop)
He tells the ball to say sorry









He loads the ball back up and off he goes.



After playing outside we had to get something to eat.

Caden made me supper...



Then we played hide and go seek with the bouncy ball.


Here is where the ball is going to hide...

Next, he burred the ball with the blocks

WAHOO!! Look at the Castle!!

Hi, Auntie Jill. Look at me tower!

*Gasp*

I just wanna eat this li'l face!!

Last time my mother babysat Caden, I sent her a video text where I asked Caden a bunch o' different questions. When she opened up the phone and played the video, Caden answered all the questions into the phone.

So this time, Nana sent Caden a video...


"Wake Up Nana!! WAKE UP!!!!!"



We had so much fun together...can't wait to visit again!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment