Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 15, 2011

11.6--Barton Visit

Edwin was coming into town to do some deer hunting. While he went out hunting, Jul Babe, Cody, and Cait came over to hang out with Cousin Jill to cheer her up. And BOY oh BOY did the every cheer me up!!! They were such a great delight!!


Cait jumped right into bed with me and we had a grand time.

We had tickle fights...

Then watched animal shows...

Lots o' Smiling...

So happy to have had them stop by...



...yeah...it made my DAY!!!

THANKS!!

Thanks Jul Babe, Edwin, Cody, and Cait for stopping by to cheer this poor sad soul up!! Hoping you can stop up and visit AGAIN!! (: YAY!! Love you all!! MUAH!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment