Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Misc. Hip pics

Here are some o' the pictures after I got my stitches out!

I added the tape fir a li'l extra protection

Pretty, Right?

When I went to take the tape off it pulled the steri-strips off as well.

See? FOUR Steri-Strips!!

It's a li'l bruised.

They were able to use the same incision site as last time.

They just added 1.5 more inches...

Look...it's getting better!!! YAY!!!



Here are some random pictures from my surgery.

Jackie Andrews stopped over to our house to do some stuff for me.

Ace made her a wonderful dessert...


HOT Apple Pie...ice-cream...even a few cashews.



My calendar...filled with things to do!!

Mama Finnegan sent me some magazines!!

Rachel Brubaker wrote my gram a b-day card!

I thought it was just so sweet!!



I didn't take many pictures though, it was a rough recovery. Physical therapy is going well and I'm working hard to get myself back to my "normal" self! Lots o' rest and TONS o' icing my hip!! Praying soon, I'll be able to go running and leaping and praising God!! <--I love that song!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment