Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, December 9, 2011

(8.14)--MO's Wedding.

My story o' Hannah Morris (aka: MO!)--

Hannah Morris, or as I like to call her, simply...MO...has always been a party o' my life. We first met at Northland Baptist Bible College and instantly became best friends. It had seemed like we'd known each other for years and years; but in all actuality, we'd only had ONE semester o' school together.

We first met on the soccer team. It was day 1 o' soccer preseason. We were doing our first jog...I noticed that this girl was going the wrong way; however, I didn't know her name to call out and tell her that she was going the wrong way. Haha...so after the jog, I told her how sorry I was and asked her what her name was...Hannah Morris. There was an Anna on the soccer team, so I nicknamed her...MO!!! It kinda stuck.

Let me reflect on my bestie...MO...

2006---Northland Soccer Preseason
Our first picture together...



McCracken Thanksgiving 2006 with MO


2007---Mo spent Christmas with us
I don't have any picture o' this on my computer.


5.16.09---My Wedding Day
It was no contest...MO would be in my wedding...



4.4.11---Hip Surgery
MO flew down from Massachusetts
...to take care o' me.

She made me food...yummy!!

...and even gave me my shots!

She took very good care o' me...see...


So naturally, when she said she was going to be getting married...I was estastic. O' course I'd be there for her!! (: Whoever she was marrying was one super lucky guy!! (Strangely he is so much like my honey...weird?)

Massachusetts, I'm on my way!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)
...boarding the plane and off to see MO...


On the cold plane with me warm blanket...

Taking off...it's my favorite.


The lovely sunset...

A busy town....

Air craft carriers.



YAY!!! Finally in New Hampshire

Wore my Glow-in-the-Dark shirt...
...so MO could pick me out easily...
...She found me...

Traveling to NH to MO's grandparent's lake house.




Pap and Gram-ma's Lake House!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)



I forgot to pack my swimsuit, so I had to borrow Leah's...

Mind you the top and bottoms didn't go together...

Can you say...GORGEOUS Beach Bum?


Mia's li'l pet caterpillar...

They even have a jumping dock thing...

Waiting in the car...

....being board...

One o' the cousin's had lost a hat, I believe, so we had to find it...

I stayed in the car to take pictures...

O' myself...

More time to soak up the sun...






The Wizard o' OZ!!!
(whoot...whoot....)


Posing with the cousins with whale at the park.

MO with cousin Mia.

Only one world...This is PHILIP!!

ME and my bestie, MO...

Gorgeous bridge on our way to Massachusetts...

Discussing how we were going to do the jumping picture.

...and here goes the jump...

Haha...there are no words for this picture.

Philip showing us how to do the planking.

I o' course, couldn't be shown up by a kid...


Don't look at my legs...my leg is broken here too!!



Whoops...too much zoom...

My li'l buddy Mia...

Us with all the cousins...


The stage where the Wizard o' Oz would be preformed...


Look at all the people...
...there was still 3 more hour wait time...




More cousins...taking picture till the play started.


O' course a silly picture... (:

Me and My MO!!! LOVE HER!

Auntie Mel...what an inspiration...

Gramma Pagliuca...
She's so amazing...LOVE HER!!


And now...for the Wizard o' Oz to begin...

The Evil witch, "I'll get you my li'l pretty...!"

Walking thru the flowers that made them sleep...

So then Glenda had to save them...

She flew down with some snow to walk them up.

Now..."Off to see the Wizard...
...the wonderful Wizard o' Oz!"


The band music...yes, all 4 o' them...WONDERFUL JOB!

Now...the Tin Man get's a HEART!


The munchkins singing about munchkin land...

"If I were the King o' the Jungle...."


Dorothy saying "There's no place like home..."




Day at the SPA!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)


LeLeLa was so much fun...we were really giggling...

Isn't she just the cutest thing you ever did see?

Their business card
...in case anybody goes Mass again...


Funny Story...

After getting my pedicure I was told to put my feet under the fan to dry. How was I to know that my feet needed to be UNDER the bottom fan part. So I spent 15 minutes with my feet on the upper part...then realized it wasn't do a thing...

Could you tell...this was my first Pedicure?


Isn't the paint job just GORGEOUS!!





Making Supper for the Happy Couple!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)


We made them...McCracken Strombolies...

With lots o' dipping sauce...


After supper it was time for bed...


Mo's last day sleeping in her bed by herself...


The next day we woke up to make TONS o' Tiramisu...
Please note everyone working...and Lukie texting!!


Look at all those beautiful creations...





Time to----DECORATE!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)

Greek Goddes??

Gorgeous Nun?

NO....a table cloth...


Some o' the sweet decorations...



The potted flowers at the end o' the aisle...
....please note Mo and Brandon rehearsing...


Bride & Groom gathering their thoughts & making decisions.

Proof that Brandon helped...

I will tell you how awesome he was...AWESOME!

What everyone waved as the happy couple left.

Putting up more decorations...


I had to take this picture because it reminded me o' someone---ACE!!

Please note were EVERYONE is located..
...back o' the chapel....

Please also note where BRANDON is located...
...in the front...by himself...

Yes...this is totally something my Ace would do...
Figured I'd better capture this picture...



The reception hall was so gorgeous...



The wedding favors...what a great idea...
Jones Soda...Blue Raspberry and Grape...yum!


I just love this picture...
Brandon picked out this picture


The Order o' events...
The Chapel...where they're gonna get married.


Rehearsal Dinner!!!!
(Got to meet lots o' cool friends!)

Sam (the hairdresser) and Heidi (a bridesmaid)



While I was out walking around I tripped...

...and my leg got decapitated...

Sweet...sweet LeLeLa!!
Uh...I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!

Isn't Sammy so GORGEOUS!!!


The Three Mischievous Maidens...





BACHELOR PARTY!!!!
(whoot...whoot....)

Hannah with Bridesmaid Heidi..


The Morris Sisters...




My present for MO--here is the background

My traditional shower gift is a baby outfit it's my way to guess when they will have the baby and the outfit tells a story. Here is my baby outfit for MO and the story behind it.

We both played soccer together...soccer outfit.

The li'l soccer guy is #11...which was MO's number!

Hoping she can use this soon!! (:




August 14, 2011
Wedding Day!!!!



Time for the wedding and lots o' getting ready to do...

Sammy did my hair...she's so talented!!


We had to take lots o' pictures..



Thanks Sammy for doing everyone's hair!


Yes, I could eat this girl...or REALS!!

MO patiently waiting for "go time"...


...you may now kiss the bride...


Reception Party!!!

Because I was not feeling well, I gave my camera to Mia...

...so enjoy Mia's photography skills...

LUKIE (Mo's brother) and MARC (Mo's cousin)

Oh yes ladies...these guys are single!!


Mia loved taking pictures with us..

I taught her that you can never have...
...too many silly face pictures...

Mia's so strong...

Again...eat your heart out ladies...


My new buddy...SAMMY!! (:


The tables...The guests...


Mia and Me...


Uhm...my favorite picture o' all time!!



Please note I didn't even put all o' our pics up...

Yes, we took about 48,389,236,583,843,091 pictures!


Mia even got a picture o' the bride and groom!



Thanks MO for having me attend your wedding. It was wonderful!! You made such a beautiful bride. I'm sure Brandon knows just how lucky he is to have an amazing gal like you!! Thanks for everything!! LOVE YOU MO!!! MUAH!!

For more picture o' Mo's Wedding click here!!


HOME TO PA....

***Massachusetts flight to Philidelphia
***5:00 a.m. Departure Time.
Mama Morris dropped me off at the airport at 4:30, only to find out that my flight had already left! Mama Morris had already left the airport and I had no way o' contacting anybody! I began to try to figure out what to do. The lady at the airport said she found a flight that was leaving at 6:00 a.m. going to Dulles...then to Phili...then to State College!! I'LL TAKE IT!!! I said!! I boarded my flight to Dulles!! Whew, I would still make it home at a decent time!

***Dulles flight to Philidelphia
***10:00 a.m. Departure Time.
I arrived at the airport safely getting excited to wait for my 2 hour layover! I picked out some breakfast and waited. You guys know that Crohn's commercial? The one about the guy on the plan that is worried about traveling? Yeah...that would be what happened. I ended up running to the bathroom... 30 minutes later I heard, "Jill Finnegan! Please report to Gate 2B!" 2x over the loud speaker. Rushing around like a wild woman, I quickly made my way to the gate 2B, boarded the shuttle, and eventually was walking onto the plane! We started making our way to the take off launch pad thing and then we got grounded cause o' the storm! Awesome! Ugh!! All the while I'm looking at the time thinking, there's no way I'm going to make the next flight!! The next flight left at 1:00 p.m. and it was already 12:30 p.m. So we ended up chilling on the plane for 45 minutes till they would clear us to fly!

***Philidelphia to State College
***1:00 p.m. Departure Time.
We arrived at the airport in Phili at 12:50, I had 10 minutes to make to the next gate!! The plane began to make it's way to the gate it would unload at; however, there was another plane already there! The captain came over the speakers and said that the plane that was in our spot was having mechanical difficulties and we would have to wait. I'm thinking, "You've got to be kidding me...I'm going to miss my next flight!!!!" Well, I was right...the other plane got fixed and out o' the way, but I would not be riding on my scheduled plane...


The plane with "mechanical problems"...
...in our loading spot!!

***Philidelphia to State College
***1:00 p.m. Departure Time.

.................................................Yeah missed that one...

***5:00 p.m. New Departure Time.
I was giving a standby ticket for the next available flight to State College. I was able to go to my gate and wait...and wait...and wait...and wait. Four hours later they begin boarding...all the while I'm praying that someone else will miss their flight so I can have their spot. Does that sound terrible? I figured, I missed my flight because somebody else needed to be on the flight! So it wasn't a huge deal! Finally they start boarding ticket holding passengers...then standby...but I was a lower level, so they called other people first...FINALLY...they call me!!! I was home free!! Whew!! (It's cause I had many people praying for me to just make it home!!) I would be arriving in State College around 5:45 p.m. and my cousin Julie would pick me up, we'd eat supper together, then Adam would pick me up from her house. Perfect plan, right?

I arrived at the State College airport only to find out that they didn't have my luggage. AHH!!! This was too much!! My heart sank and I was trying to keep a smile on my face...I waited 30 minutes to talk to one o' the airport people...who were extremely busy! All the flights for that evening were canceled, so as you can imagine all those people were flippin' out!! Finally the airport lady got to me. I told her what my luggage looked like...Black with Green Polka Dots!!! I love my luggage!!!! They went to the back and found it!! YAY!! I was ready to go home!!

Julie came, picked me up, we made supper, and I was finally able to relax before my honey came to pick me up.

My relaxing included playing with Cousin Caty Mae!
...and then...HOME SWEET HOME!!!

I had a wonderful time; however, it was so nice to be home, in my own bed, with my wonderful hubby! My hubby probably enjoyed some time without me! I sure did miss him though!! I'm so thankful for such wonderful friends...family...and my honey!! Love you all!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment