Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, December 9, 2011

(9.15)--Baby Calahan

...Welcome...

Calahan Arther Finnegan
6 lbs. and 7 oz.,
19 and 1/2 inches long

Thursday, September 15th, Cody and Erica were blessed with son #2!

It's always fun to go visit the Finnegan side o' the family. That was all the excuse we needed to take a ROAD TRIP to Ohio!! We don't get to go very often, but when we do we have such a great time, we want to stay forever!!!! We got into Ohio Friday morning around 2:00 a.m.

We woke up to the kidlits laughing and giggling!! That beats any alarm clock!! Everyone came to Cody and Erica's house and boy was it a BLAST!! (I stole a few pictures from Becky because they were so cute...thanks Becky!)

Paw-Paw enjoying Baby Isaac...



Hannah is now 3 and she has such an imagination..I love it...maybe because my imagination skills rock!! In the toy box was my old phone that I had given to Erica to use. When she got a new phone, she put my phone in the toy box. Hannah would hold the phone and she would pretend to text me on my phone, and then I would text her back.

I'd pretend texted her while saying allowed what I was "typing". So I'd open my phone and say, "Dear Hannah, how are you? Are you having fun today?" Then I would say "send"...

Then she'd open up her phone and "reply" saying allowed, "Dear Auntie Jill, I am fine. I'm having a very fun time. Are you having fun?" Then she would say, "send"...it was the cutest thing ever!!

Here she is "texting" me...


Me and Hannah...she's so flippin' cute!!

Playing the face game...

Surprised face...Silly face


Our Angry Faces....

The Big Hairy Eyeball Faces...

Big cousin Hannah holding Baby Calahan...

Here he is...BABY CALAHAN!!!

Proud Auntie Jill...you know that's right!

While I was holding Baby Calahan...

Baby Eli was playing with his toys...

...while Baby Issac was "sleep-driving"...


Grown-ups watched football...in their Ohio attire...


Grandkids with Gram-ma...


Gram-Ma was "sick",
Hannah was taking care o' her.
..
...while Eli jumped on her belly...

Can't believe Isaac is walking..

Oh, where does the time go...?

Next it was dance time...

I've got the joy, joy, joy joy...
...down in my heart...WHERE?!?!


The "honey, no pictures now" face...

This picture is too cute for words...

Yes, these are Finnegans...you can tell by the red eye.

Haha...this picture makes me giggle...



My wonderful honey told everyone that it was my half birthday, so they had a surprise cake, ice cream, and o' course presents!! I have the best family EVER!!!

My HALF birthday cake...
...it even has polka dots on it...YAY!!!

I got cool Halloween socks and a candle!!
(No, the baby wasn't my present...)


What a cute couple...

Can you tell I had lots o' cuddle time?


Cody searching for new houses...


I think we look silly here...

I got my phone, a cat, and a baby...
What more do I need?


I was telling him all about Penn State...


The next morning, it was Uncle Adam's turn to cuddle.

Maybe the baby will rub off on him...

They were both kinda nodding off...


Baby Cal did a lot o' sleeping...

Look at that cute li'l face...

My matching outfit we got for Baby Calahan!

Matching his cool Auntie Jill!!

Our outfits glow in the dark...

...GET READY...

Look closely at this picture....

Can you see us...glowing?



The closer we got to Pennsylvania the higher gas got.
Unleaded -- $3.19

Unleaded -- $3.24

Unleaded -- $3.35


The weather started to get bad and the roads got slippy.

We began passing accident after accident...

...then took pictures o' them all...

Van crashed in the berm.



Bad Accident

Two car crash...an ambulance, and two Po-Po's...

Yes, this is what I do when I'm board...duh!


On the way home, we stopped at Doug and Heidi's house to visit.

It was fun to see Caden...he's growing up too fast!!

Me and Caden...he wasn't all about the pictures.


He sure loved his "cool-dude glasses"!!


He loves Mary Poppins...especially the chimney song.

He knows the dance to it...

...and he even has a similar hat that he has to wear...

...also he has to carry his "chimney sweep"...

Yeah, he's not OCD!!! (:
Please note: He's wearing my shoes!




He danced thru the whole thing...HILARIOUS!!

What a great trip! Can't wait to visit everyone again soon!! We sure do love our niece and nephews!! Wish we lived closer to spoil them...so every chance we get, you better bet your sweet bippy we will be all over that!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment