Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, December 17, 2011

(9.9)--Finnegan Family Fun

September Birthdays
Gran
Pa-Pa
Isaac

What a pretty cake...it was delicious!!!

Whoops, was too late with this picture!

Pa-Pa holding Isaac's personal cake.

The Birthday Boy's Throne!


"I will have a lick o' my birthday cake!"

Look how his Mickey Mouse ears go with his cake.
He thought it was delicious!


WOAH!!! Sugar Rush!!!!


Two hands are better than one!

He sure did love his cake, eh, icing!!

I could just eat this face!!!

How fun to be able to celebrate everybody's birthday!

There's nothing better than family time and some food!!

We would relax tonight and tomorrow go to Greg and Tessa's Wedding!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment