Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, December 15, 2011

11.12--Barton Visit Again!

I'm excited because visitors are coming over...


Cousin Cody being all shy...

Now he's all smiles...

Trying some new supplements...
Spark and Shakes


Me and Cousin Cody

Ace and Cait watching some cartoons.

Yes, we make some pretty crazy faces...

Ace and Cait thought we were weird.

Li'l Cait really loved Cousin Ace.

The boys were learning about animals on the TV!

Cait wasn't impressed with my silly faces...

Us cuddling with the kid-lits

Lots o' snuggle time with Cousin ACE!!!


These kids really know how to cheer me up...

Me smiling at Cait!! She wasn't sure what to think...


I'm not sure that I've explained about our NOT cat.


So here it goes.

We got new neighbors back in the fall, and shortly afterwards we noticed this cat. It was pretty scared o' us at first, but after plenty o' coaxing and lots o' petting that cat warmed up to us. Eventually, we would drive the car under the carport, and by the time we got out o' the car, she'd be right by our feet. She will run to our door and sit and wait for us till we let her in. If we are inside and she is outside and wants in, she will jump up on the screen o' our door and look at us!!

We call her Bernadette, or Berny for short!! Ace would let her in and upstairs and she would sit at my feet while I laid in bed all day!! She was great company!!


My Last Visitor--Our NOT cat...Bernadette!

So thankful for all my visitors that stopped by to cheer me up!!

I have the best friends and family!!

Love you all!!

MUAH!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment