Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Sunday, December 18, 2011

(9.10)--Wedding Bells

September 10, 2011
9.10.11


Greg and Tessa Boyles

Tessa is my cousin-in-law...is that a thing? Haha...or Cousin Tessa? Well whatever her title is, she's so sweet. It's been fun getting to know the extended family better. Again, sure do wish we lived closer so that we could hang out more.

Tessa, who is a medical assistant at a doctor's office, is very outgoing, personable, and 100% a "people person", which makes all o' her patients (and coworkers) pleased. Greg loves hunting and works in the family business...Fat Jack's Pizza. Tessa worked as a waitress at Fat Jack's where guess who was her boss?? Yup, Greg. That's how they met.

The wedding was held at Greg's parent's home, which was absolutely breath-taking as you can see from the pictures below!!

The Deck with a Pond View


The Youngest Finnegans

I love this guy...

I couldn't resist...Hehe...


Dad and Mom Finnegan

Aww...so happy and still in love...


This was our table...#13


Yeah, somebody was sick o' pictures....


The Bridal Party

Tessa and Greg Boyles

The absolutely delicious supper included:

BOTH Steak & Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Corn


When we sat down at our table #13, there were two bags with names sitting on the table. One said "Jack" the other said "Jill". I noticed that there was a bag for all the li'l children that attended the reception. The bag was filled with different fun children toys (bouncy balls, footballs, dolls, etc...). I asked the family sitting at our table if they had a "Jill" in their family. They said, "No, we have Jack." So it was then that I realized Tessa (Aunt Di and Canon) put together a bag just for me. They weren't sure if I would be able to eat whatever they were serving, so they knew I loved pickles and pretzels...

...and that what was in my bag...

The awesome bottle cooler holder
(Yeah, don't know their real name!)

"The Hunt is Over!!"
Wanna bet Greg the Hunter picked this out?


Seth Dancing with his Mama...

How precious is this?

Grandma enjoying some "Eli Time"

Sweet Canon (Bride's li'l sis)



Sunday Lunch!!

We all went out to eat after church.

This picture makes me happy...

Silly Face Picture...


Hannah took this picture.
...gotta start 'em out young...


After lunch, everyone parted their separate ways to go home.

Some people just wanted to get home...fast!

Po-Po's made sure everyone was driving safe.

People were getting pulled over left and right...


...and then, more...to the right...

It was a privilege to watch Greg and Tessa vow to love and cherish each other for the rest o' their lives. How exciting!! It made me reminisce to our wedding...what a joyous occasion! Out on the dance floor, it was so much fun to slow dance with my wonderful husband. It reminded me how I'm the luckiest girl in the whole word!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment