Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, December 9, 2011

(8.17)--Ace's 1/2 Birthday.

Happy 1/2 Birthday to You.
Happy 1/2 Birthday to You.
Happy 1/2 Birthday Dear Honey Bunny!
Happy 1/2 Birthday to You.

People always make fun o' how I love to celebrate 1/2 birthdays and anniversaries! Who wouldn't want to celebrate 1/2 days! Seriously...an excuse for cake, ice cream and lots o' friends and family (or no friends and family...it's your special day)!!

We went out to eat...food is always good!

(Do you see our tip all folded nicely?)


I called Dairy Queen and told them what to write on the cake, "Happy 1/2 Birthday, ACE!" The lady on the other end o' the phone was so confused. I guess most people don't celebrate 1/2 birthdays? That's so sad!!! ): If there is a reason for cake, ice cream, and food...I'm all over that!!


Ice Cream & Cake...it doesn't get better than this.


He doesn't look excited, but he WAS!

Well, we had a great 1/2 birthday celebration. It was simple, just the rents (parents) and me, and we can't forget the cake. NOW...only 6 more weeks (My 1/2 birthday!) till we can have more cake, ice cream, and a wicked-sick party!! (: YAY!!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment