Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, November 17, 2011

(7.13)--Lost Camera

This is a pretty funny story that I thought you would like to hear...*ahem*...read about it....so here it goes...

Ashley babysits kid-lits two blocks down from our house, so one afternoon Ashley brought them by to see me. It was so much fun. So here are the pictures from the visit...

Ashley and Riley
...so the picture taking begins...

Me and Devon playing UNO Attack!!

Riley wanted to be on my team...

Yes...I fit in my wedding dress!! (:
(The kid-lit's Mother is a photographer!)

This kid-lits are so silly!! (:

A Mirror Picture...Yes, Riley made Ashley wear my dress.


Getting ready for the photo shoot...

This is Devon's idea...with the flower and a KISS!

Riley told us where to stand and how to hold the flower.

You can totally tell that her mother is a photographer.



She would tell us how to pose, how to tilt our head, etc...



The captions below are what Riley said to us...



"Smile!! Say CHEESE!! Devon, make them laugh!"


"Now, Ashley, pretend you are giving me a flower."

"Devon, you get in the picture too!
Ashley, fold your hands!"




This is where the Camera Story gets fun....
Ashley and the kid-lits went home, we had such a fun time. Then the next day I was getting ready to go to a friends house and I was going to take my camera. It was no where to be found. Hmm..wonder where it was....searched every place it might be. Oh well!! I'll search for it another day I thought. Then it was Sunday and Ashley and all the teens were going off to camp for the week. Boo...so I texted Ashley and said, "Do you know where my camera is." She mentioned a few places where she thought it might be and told me the last place she remembered seeing the camera." Nope...it wasn't in any o' those places. She then left for camp. I continued to search for it when I could, but still there was no success.

Ashley came home from camp. YAY!! I was so excited. Again, I told Ashley I still hadn't found my camera. She asked me...Did you pray about it? So I prayed about it.

The next day, Ashley called me and said that Megan (the kid-lit's mother) had left Ashley a message saying they found a black camera in Riley's bag. YAY!!

The Lord Answers EVERY prayer...



Nothing is too li'l for God to hear...even my camera!!


My camera was found!!



I got my camera back...battery was dead.


BUT...when I put the memory card in, there were extra pictures...



Here's the pictures that were on the camera.
A waitress at Hoss's...

Some booster seats...at Hoss's...

Here's the bread buffet....

Another waitress at Hoss's...

So...I got some lovely pictures. Riley had put the camera in her bag and taken it home. She obviously took it everywhere and took lots o' pictures until the battery went dead.

Oh such a great story...but I learned my lesson...

Pray for even those li'l things!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment