Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

(6.21)--UPMC, GC

Doctor's Appointment in Pittsburgh

My doctor's love to see me, and I swear that they schedule appointments just to see me. I also swear that they schedule sooner cause they miss me!! After my appointment I drove up to Johnny and Jason's house to visit Mr. Snuggles...

Mr. Snuggle is STILL alive!!
(Please note--Lindsay came to watch too!)

Mr. Snuggles supper...

I won't post the pictures o' Mr. Snuggles eating his supper, but it was very interesting to watch. I don' think I've ever seen a snake eat in real real life.



Then I headed over to go to church with Doug, Heidi, and Caden!

Caden all dressed up for church.

Playing NERF with Uncle Johnny...

Caden got shot and was playing dead.

Me wearing Heidi's clothes...

YAY...for being able to have a bigger wardrobe!

I enjoyed spending such a wonderful time with Doug, Heidi, Caden, and Johnny!! Wish the drive wasn't so far away! Love them all and miss them all!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment