Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Thursday, November 17, 2011

(7.15)--Manawagon Ride

Julie had called me to tell me that they were doing services at a camp nearby. We got together with Chucky, Tammy, and Decker and went for a bike ride out to visit them. Oh so much fun.

We are on our WAY!!! WAHOO!!
(I have my camera back....Haha..)

See those marks?
It's from holding onto my bag too tight!!

On the open road...OH YEAH!!!

Jul Babe made ice cream,brownies...MMmm...

She also made a yummy fruit salad...

The brownies with the really cool swirly chocolate chips...

Me and sweet Caity Mae...isn't she the cutest?

There is only ONE Uncle Chucky...
(Cody and Cate enjoying the stroll!)

Isn't this tree branch bench awesome!! (:

Uncle Chucky and Aunt Tam with the kids.
Look at all the smiles...

Me and Jul Babe...LOVE HER!!

Cate is such a happy baby...

Saying goodbyes!!! Visiting with family is so much fun!

Our fearless leaders...

Look how fast we are going...blurr...

Me eating my pretzels...MMmmm...


I just love riding the motorcycle...then to visit my wonderful family? Who could ask for anything more? Life doesn't get better than this!! Love them all.

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment