Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, November 5, 2011

(6.19)--Trip to Maryland.

Taking a Trip to Maryland

Ace had been looking on eBay for different things and came across 12 replica Lord o' the Ring swords in Maryland. So one Saturday, we decided to drive down to Maryland, look at the swords and make a day o' the whole ordeal.

Walking around the streets o' Maryland.

I was disappointed I couldn't do any o' my bike stunts...
Some o' the buildings where we were walking...


Cool waterfall thing...

Waterfall on the side o' a building...

There's a BIG church building back there...

More waterfalls...

FEET PICTURE...they're my FAV!!!

Some pretty daffodils...

Wish my camera took better pictures...

The U.S. Depositary...Haha...

Me and Ace...

We were walking around and there was a wedding going on.

Here they are taking pictures...
The Bride and Groom...
...no we don't have a clue who they are!!
Haha...look it's us...

Ace was getting sick o' the picture thing...

I thought arches above the window looked cool.

Awesome looking house?
On the phone...Haha...

There's the reception for the wedding...

...I tried to talk Ace into stopping by for free food...

Tunnel...Haha..can you tell I'm bored in the car...

I want the to name an alley and put an archway over it.

We stopped to eat at Lake Placid...

My Drink...Water with Lemon...

Ace's food...Almond Halbet Sandwich I think...

Chicken Fettachini with Onion Rings...

Baltimore Street...in Maryland..Haha...
(I thought it was funny anyway.)

I wanted to jump and get all the money out o' this fountain.


More buildings...really fun taking pictures...

Us in front o' the waterfall...

He really does love my kisses...

...I promise...

Ah...finally back to good ol' Pennsylvania!!


What a great way to spend a Saturday, driving down to Maryland and looking at swords, eating supper together...good times. Praise the Lord for a free day to have fun together!!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment