Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Softball Game

May 17, 2010.
Brubaker Softball Game



I'm sure you can tell from the other posts that Ace & I don't have very exciting lives. So...what do couples do these days? Well, this couple loves to go to games. We go to many little league games, and this was our first softball game. It was totally different than the little league games we go to b/c this was all girls. It's so funny how different boys and girls act. It's hilarious. The girls hug each other when they stop on the base...boys are so serious and get mad when they can't hit or catch a ball.

Look, we all match! (:
Becca...Me..and Rachel.


Me & Joyce...love her!


Can you see all the bugs!!
It was so disgusting, they were everywhere.


These aren't fireworks, but bugs.
They were dropping down on our heads...GROSS!


Can you see my boo boo?



How 'bout now?
My Pink Princess Shoes!! (: [Kids Size 3]


The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment