Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, June 26, 2010

25--Championship Game!

Snare's Softball Game
June 25, 2010.

If you have been keeping up with my blog you will remember that we love going to baseball games and softball games in the evening. We've been to many o' the Snare girl's softball games. They do a wonderful job playing and they are really good. They made it into the final game. So I went to the championship game to cheer them on. Even though Ace was already gone at this point, he told me to clap extra for him.

If you want to see the previous post from a previous game check it out here!


Here comes the cheering section!


Jonna & Maddie Cheering.



Jackie & Marissa! I love this picture.



Trevor...eating candy!! (:



Trevor & Ryan.
Patty & Beth in the back.


The Team...in the Huddle!



The Rambunctious, Out-o'-Control Fans.


The Snare Girl's won the game! I think it was 14-8? That I'm not sure o', because I had to leave a li'l early. When I left though, they were winning! We can say a good job to Mike as coach!! Wonderful job to all the girls on the Raystown Realty softball!! YAY!!


THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment