Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Supper with the Wise's.

Worst Waitress Search
June, 2010

So, you will be super disappointed that there are no pictures from our trip. Indeed, this is rather disappointing!! I still have to write about this post simply b/c it was so incredibly funny and we laughed the entire time. We've never laughed harder!! So here is how the dinner went. I will try to put some pictures in as to keep your attention.

Ace got home from work at 5:00 p.m., we both got ready for going out, and then we left. We decided to meet Jesse and Beth at the restaurant. We met up and 5:30 and picked out our seat. Let me tell you that there was plenty o' choices as to where to sit, simply cause there was only two other tables besides us. So it definitely wasn't busy! Our waitress came over and asked us all what we wanted to drink, ok, let me rephrase that. She asked everyone ELSE what they wanted to drink. She didn't even ask me! And so that began our evening. Here's my shortened version o' the night. They brought Jesse's drinks in a plastic cup after the second refill. Adam ordered Cajen Chicken Salad with blue cheese dressing, he got Shrimp Salad...with RANCH dressing. Beth and I didn't get any BBQ sauce until after we asked, which only took us 15 minutes to get the waitress's attention. By the time we got our dressing, the food was cold! Then there was the fact that I got no refills on my drink. Then there is the fact that none o' the tables got clean. And the two tables pushed together that were two different heights, yet someone had reserved those tables. Oh and we figured she liked Jesse best cause she kept refilling his drink (even it was in a plastic cup), because she brought him ketchup without us even asking.

Finally we were ready to leave and pay our bill. She gave us our bills. I wrapped our credit card in our bill, and Jesse laid his plastic on his bill. She brought us back the copies to sign, UNTIL ours said, "Jesse Wise". We asked Jesse what the name was on his bill...Jesse Wise. So she had swiped Jesse's card for his bill AND our bill. It was hilarious. Thanks for paying for our meal, Jesse!

It was a really fun evening, one I will never forget. I laughed SO hard that my mouth and belly hurt bad! Oh, and remember how I told you that I would try to put some pictures on here...PSYCH! I couldn't find any pictures. Sorry.

We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends--Jesse & Beth!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment