Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, June 26, 2010

22--Swimming.

Nice Summer Evening Swim
June 22, 2010.


So Tuesday evening Brian Pullen invited Ace and I over to go swimming. He was house sitting and the house had an amazing pool. So we came out and swam and planned on having supper together. My famous--Sloppy Jillys! (:

Ace playing with a bug.
"Die bug, Die!" (As he flicks the bug many times.)


Ace--"So how deep is this pool?"

Brian--"It's deep enough that when I dive I don't have to worry about hitting my head."


Adam take a big jump and dives!

Ace comes up slowy and expels all his air out, "Ow, I hit my head! Oh man, I taste blood. I'm bleeding. Aren't you going to come in and save me, Life Guard Jill?""

I try to answer while I'm laughing incredibly hard, "I'm busy laughing! Hold on, let me get my camera"

Results o' diving super high--
Red mark on his head, nose, and bloody lip.


Ace taking a shallower dive.


Ace under the water.


Brian showing off his skills.


Duh...you gotta have a feet picture.
Although, this isn't one o' my favorite pics.

Remember how I said that we were going to have Sloppy Jilly's? Well, I mixed it all together, sampled it, and it was wonderful! Threw it all in a crock pot, plugged it in, and went for a swim. We came inside from swimming around 7:00 p.m. only to find out that the crockpot was on "off" instead o' "on"! So it was EXTREMELY cold! Haha...needless to say, we ended up having to heat them up another way!! Haha...you will have to ask them both how they thought they were! Oh my, what fun times are to be had when you are with the Finnegan Family! Never a dull moment!
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment