Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Housesitting (Round 2)





Brubaker's House
June 11-13, 2010.

Helping out a friend in need is always nice; however, when it's like a vacation...it's even BETTER!! So Joyce texted me Thursday night and asked if we could housesit. Last time we housesat, we had already planned on babysitting and had a friend over that weekend. This time, it was just Ace and Me!! YAY! Here's the pictures for the weekend.


Watering the cows...Holly helped!


Eww...cow's tongue.
I made sure Ace knew he must wash his hand.


Found a wasp nest by the pool!


Calling Holly.


Swimming all by myself.


...and then it poured rain



An Infamous FEET PICTURE!
P>S> Thanks for letting me borrow your shoes.


It is always fun to housesit, we really enjoyed ourselves. Too bad Adam was gone all day Saturday and it rained on me Sunday. Glad to help out friends. Until next time we get to housesit! MUAH!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment