Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Housesitting...

May 29-31, 2010.
Brubaker Housesitting.

Oh my, what a crazy time house sitting. First o' all, when we got to the house Friday, the key we got didn't work. I tried both doors, then Ace tried both doors...nothing! Good thing we were finally able to get into the house.


Saturday for three hours, I babysat three li'l chit-lins. When I was asked to house sit, I told them that I was already scheduled to babysit, so Joyce said I should bring them out to the pool. So that is precisely what I did! (:
Roseanne Jumping into the Pool!


David splashing...


The kids and Molly.


The Lifeguard.
Ace forgot his shorts, so he had to borrow some!


Roseanne with Hulk Arms.
Check out her abs...


David with the Hulk Arms.


Me & My Honey!


Molly & I...she's so amazing!!


Again...Me & Molly.


Me & Roseanne...I love this face.


The Girls...Roseanne & Rebekah!


Me & My Side Pigtail! (:


Our drinks while swimming.


David & I...love his missing teeth!


Sisters...Roseanne & Rebekah.


...say what?!?!


Feeding the cows...


We decided to build a bondfire. So we went by the shed to get a few logs. So to get to the logs, you went to the right and walked across the penned area; however, smart li'l Johnny went walking thru the high weeds. Haha...I wonder if he got poison IVY!!! (:


Johnny LOVED the cows, and Holly too!


Got Marshmallows?


How do you roast shmores?


Oh Johnny...


Can you see my tan lines?




Ace eating his marshmallow...



Sunday Pool Party.
May 30, 2010.

We grilled.
Cheesy Taters, Grilled Italian Veggies, BBQ Chicken, & Asparagus.


I went to get my chair out to sit down, and there was a spider's nest in it. Good thing Stephen said something and staved my life.
Spider and Nest.


HUGE Hairy Spider.


Ace remembered his trunks!!


Stephen & Molly's skin is very delicate.


Couples Swim Time.


When I got in the tube a pretty much fell thru the tube. Although you may not be able to see real good in this picture, my butt and half my body is pretty much the entire way thru the tube! O' course as I'm stuck, everyone is laughing at me and taking pictures.


My absolute favorite picture o' our weekend!


Holly loved the water, & Stephen.


Me & Steph...the tubing hotties!


Steph working hard...Stephen hogging the umbrellas.


Dare you think I wouldn't take a foot picture.



Me & Steph...YEAH!!!


Stephen thinks he's all hard core bad!


Zoomed in a li'l close...and we're squinting.


Gotta love Stephen's input to the picture.


Ah...not looking into the sun.





Sunday Pool Party.
May 30, 2010.


Monday (Memorial Day) we had a lunch together as a family. It was so incredibly hot, so I said, "I need to go back and hop in the pool!" Mama thought it was a great idea as well. So we both hopped in for a few hours before we went to our Memorial day picnic in the evening. This made me want my own house with my own pool...SO bad!

I also swam laps around the pool and that really helped my incisions and my belly. I think it was really good physical therapy. Not too overly stressful, but enough to feel like it was working.

Mama & Me...her eyes are closed.


We tried silly faces to keep her eyes open.


Then we resorted to holding our eyes open!! (:


Ace taking a nap...
Holly keeping him company.



We then went to Uncle Chuckie's house for some AMAZING food. Holy crap!! Can you say, "Party in my mouth!"? I didn't get to take too many pictures; however, I did get this cute picture o' li'l Willy. This li'l puppy dog is a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie Mix). His name is Li'l Willy Boo Boo. They named him after me when they got him back in March and when I was really sick and on my death bed.
Li'l Willy!!


What an incredible vacation and break from our busy city life. The Brubaker's were very generous to let us swim in their pool! We really enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to see what it felt like to have our own house, animals, and even our own pool!! What a great weekend!! (:

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment