Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Saturday, June 26, 2010

24--Ash Day!!

Spending a day with Ash!!


It's so wonderful to be able to have company over to our house. Especially when Ace is away or at work. Being alone is DEFINITELY not one o' my favorites!


I cut my finger opening up a letter...OWW!



We made spaghetti pie.
If you like spaghetti, you would love this recipe. It's very simple and it has a different taste than regular old spaghetti. It's by far one o' Adam's favorite dishes. Ashley and I made this dish for supper. She better not give up the Finnegan Family secret ingredients!!(:


Cucumbers with Ranch Dressing for our Veggie
So once upon a time I cut up some cucumbers to be eaten with ranch dressing. It was so delicious. When Adam got his bowl, he said that something wasn't right, he said it was not a cucumber! So after a few words, I decided to look on the back o' the package...



Whoops...it was zuccini squash!
My Bad!



Teaching Ash how to shuffle.


She's a fast learner! (:


Can you see who won?
ME!!!!


Ice Cream Cake for Dessert!
Don't worry, I didn't eat any! (:

It was a great time had by all. I regretfully say that there are no people pictures. How weird is that. I really need to be better about taking more pictures! (: My bad again! (: We love having people over, especially to play games. Games are SO much fun, especially when you win...like me!!!

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment