Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, December 18, 2009

Home @ Last!

Glad to be Home!

It's so nice to be home; however, I'm still struggling with practically being in pain at all times. The surgery is still in the works. The surgeon is to get back to me concerning whether or not he can even do the fistula surgery. I was able to fax all the pertinent information that will hopefully be needed. Until I hear from the surgeon, we will just keep on keeping on.

Smiling to be HOME!

Central Line Stuff.
Please note that black thread they used to stitch.
Central Line Tubing.
Isn't it thick & long?

Long Central Line & 3 Colorful Ports.
Bruises.

The following are pictures o' all my B-E-A-U-tiful bruises! Hope you enjoy them, b/c you know that I certainly love these type o' pictures! (:

Where the central line was... huge hole, right?

Lovely shoulder bruise...

Central line...Oww!

Two Bruises on both shoulders...beautiful.
Right Upper Arm Bruise...

Left Upper Arm Bruise...
Hope you enjoyed all my beautiful bruise pictures.

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment