Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, December 7, 2009

ER Visit

Trip to the Altoona ER.
Saturday, December 5, 2009.

On Saturday, we took a trip to the Altoona Hospital. Oh what an exciting evening. Spent 10 hours in the ER with this crazy girl named Angel who was a crazy, freaky, girl. She was li'l out o' control. Ask Ace about it sometime. It's good. They had trouble finding my vein, so this doctor walked right in and was like I'll put it in her neck. So he shoved the needle in my neck. It hurt SO bad. Oh, and there was blood EVERYWHERE (don't worry, I took a picture o' it for everyone.) It ended up infiltrating in my neck, which also hurt. They pulled it out and put another IV in my left anticuble vein.

Here are some o' the pictures o' our trip to the ER. Enjoy, leave a comment.



The IV in my Neck.
Oh, no they didn't numb me up!

The IV infiltrated into my neck.
Talk about pain, it was not so nice.

The blood spot from when they shoved the IV in neck.

Cause the IV infiltrated, they tried in the arm.

YEAH! She got it! (:
Poor Adam...


THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment