Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 8

Food Time.

Ace didn't get home Saturday evening till late, he decided to sleep in Sunday a.m. and then drive up; however, the weather was awful. Everything was covered in a thick sheet o' ice, the roads were treacherous, accident after accident flooded the scanner, and church was canceled. Ace called me around 11 to let me know how terrible the roads were, and that he wouldn't be coming till it got warmer and the roads melted a bit. So Ace didn't arrive till 2.

Supper with my honey!

The leftovers that I didn't want from my supper tray wasn't quite enough to fill Ace's starving stomach. So he decided to walk down to the main floor for yet another sub from Subway. (This is probably his 5th sub from there.) I'm actually not real sure what he would do if there was no Subway here. Oh I know, he'd probably STARVE!! (:

Yet another Subway Sub.
Sweet Onion, Chicken Terriyaki .

Remember the other day when Ace brought me a cell phone charger for my present? Well, it was broken too! Why does that not surprise me? Anyway, he had to bring me back up my old, broken cell phone charger back up here so I could charge it. It would only charge if it was in a certain position.

My phone positioned correctly so it could charge.

Some weird mark on my leg, doesn't it look cool?



/\/\/\ The Wilt Family /\/\/\

It was super nice to see Kiley and Bob. It never fails, if I'm in the hospital, they come and visit me. We had fun taking pictures, swapping stories, and laughing at anything and everything. I'm very blessed to have such wonderful friends.

Kiley, Me, & Bobby Boy.
Gotta have a silly face picture.

Me & Kiley decorating my candy jars.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\


Nurses & Pickle Juice

I'm very lucky in that all o' my nurses are the sweetest. I'm working on trying to get a picture o' all my nurses. Jan was my morning shift (6-2) nurse for Sunday. Here she is:

Jan (My RN).

My Nurse Bekah. The second shift 2-11 nurse. I've had her for like 3 days in a row!! She loves me, and I bet secretly EVERY evening she requests to have me for her patient.

WAHOO...Gotta love my pain shot!! (:
Every time that a nurse enters my room, they are required to ask if me if there is anything that I need. Usually I decline; however, I was having extreme nausea, so I requested for some pickle juice. My nurse, Bekah, made it her mission to locate some pickle juice for me.

Bekah found me some pickle juice.

I wrote on the container so everyone would know.

Drinking Pickle Juice for my upset stomach.

It did help settle my nausea in my stomach.
Doesn't the pickle juice color look sweet?




/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\


Visit from the boys--Ace & Johnny


It is always great to have visitors, so it was so nice to hang out with them. We spent the evening talking, texting, oh and watching Spiderman III & some Scary Movie. Also, because I didn't have a lot o' visitors earlier, I decided to take LOTS o' pictures.

Ace & Me.
The Three o' Us.

With Glasses...

Ace & Johnny.
They are Twins.

Johnny didn't know what to do with his hands.
Also, can you guess why Adam's making that face?
/\/\/\ JOHNNY'S PHOTO SHOOT /\/\/\

Deer in the Headlights...

Pregger Picture, Maybe?

Johnny's Silly Face.
My Silly Face.
Serious Faces.

Not really sure.

Smiles.
The photo shoot was fun, and it certainly cheered me up, and then Johnny had to drive home. It was really nice to visit with him. He said he would come and visit me again later this week. YEAH! YEAH!

THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment