Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 3

Thankful Tuesday!

I'm very thankful for my family, my friends, and my wonderful husband. If it wasn't for them, these hospital stays would kill me. It was very nice to enjoy a visit from Rachel Lane. She stopped by to visit me on Monday; however, I didn't have my camera yet, so I'm SO sorry there are no pictures o' me and her. You are missing a great picture to, b/c Rachel had such a hard time keeping her mask on her face. Haha...Thanks Again Rachel for visiting me.

Tuesday brought Visitors
Chilling with Candid.

On Tuesday, Candid stopped by to visit me. We had attended elementary school together, she left, and I lost track o' her life. Thank goodness for facebook, right? So we became friends on facebook, and she decided to stop by while she was running errands up in Altoona. It was such an encouragement. Praise the Lord for unexpected blessings, right?

Candid & I
(Please note the lovely yellow cover isolation coat.)

Candid brought me PJ's...My favorite!

My IV Exploded in my arm.



Dying Laughing with Kylie.


Kylie stopped by to visit me after work. We were able talk, laugh, tell jokes, oh you know, pretty much all the cool stuff there is to do. We joked how we have such great luck...oh yeah, that's right...I'm Irish...lovely.



Becky Coleman came in and I kept looking at her and laughing. It really wasn't my fault b/c She looked like she was ready to outside and go outside and build a snowman or a snow angle. So it was quite the outfit. I know that NOW everyone DEFINITELY want to come visit me cause they have to get all dressed up!


Me and Jess, one o' my gymnasts I used to coach. Jess always comes to visit me every time I'm in the hospital. She is such a sweet girl. I was very thankful for her company! Usually her whole family comes up to visit me, but they went Christmas Shopping.


The snow starting to fall,
Adam's starting to worry.

The snow view from outside my window!

Adam made it safely home. It was a long day, but I was super thankful for all my friends that stopped by to cheer me up. Hopefully the weather won't get too much worse.

THE END!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment