Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Days 1 & 2

ISOLATION is AWFUL!
December 6 & 7, 2009

So I'm in isolation. Because I contracted an infection everyone has to take all the necessary precautions to both prevent me from getting an infection and to prevent others who visit from getting my infection. So here are the pictures from the past 2 days.


Here's my whipes. I use them all the time.
(I'm sure Mel & April are jealous.)

They even put a BIG orange ISOLATION sticker on my Menu. (Please note all the yummy food I get to eat!)

Adam had to wear this get-up just to visit me.
I told him he looked like an important doctor.

A picture o' the two o' us.

Adam slipped his mask off so he could eat his supper he brought. He was still hungry afterwords, so he ate my jello. (It was super nasty...protein jello.)

It's been a long past couple days, but as o' now, the doctors are just wanting to clear up the infection before they go operating on me. I'm also taking tons o' antibiotics to help fight the infection. Hopefully it won't take too much longer for the infection to clear up.

THE END!!

1 comment: