Encouraging Words

"Rejoice Evermore!" ---I Thessalonians 5:16


"God sends the rain into your life so you can enjoy the beauty o' HIS rainbow!" --- Jill McFinnegan (:

Visitor Counter


View My Stats

Friday, August 6, 2010

7.21--Raystown Lake

The Beach.
July 21, 2010.


Ace and I decided to take Cody, Erica, & Eli to our Beach! Ok, we just took them to Raystown Lake. We enjoyed a wonderful day. Ace got a li'l toasted, though.

Ready to go to the Beach.



A HUGE swan stopped by to visit our lake.



Some Blisters...poor Ace.



My awesome purple tongue!



Ran into the Snare Family there...



Cutest li'l guy on the beach.



My li'l sister...Like our tongues.?



Wanting to be just like Daddy...



He is SO Cool!



Haha...gotta love this face!!



FEET PICTURE...YAY!!!



...and then a wave came by, Haha!



Erica & I...sweet tongues, right?



Ace braving the cold water.



Underwater feet picture.



Everyone swimming in the lake...



MOHAWK!!!



Time for a nap, and still all smiles.



Trying to pull me in...



"Something bit me!"



Smiling, but hanging on TIGHT!



Fish like to nibble on toes!!



Carrying me out to the muskies.

What a lovely time with Family.

1 comment: